Summer training (July and August 2021)
FIS-U16 intensive training sessions alternating on-snow at Stelvio and dry training
1-31 July: €6900
19-31 July: €3900
1-31 August: €6900
11-28 August: €4500
The fees include:
- The training program (on snow and drylands)
- Transportation to and from Stelvio
- Room and board
- Support in ski prepping for training
- Administrative work
The transfer between Milan Malpensa Airport and Stelvio and back at arrival and departure can be organize
Fall Term (September 10th to November 30th, 2021)
A unique, intensive training and FIS racing program to get in top shape and lower your FIS points to be ready for the season! The program combines training on local glaciers, dry training, and FIS races, which in South Tyrol begin in November.
Whole period including room and board: €15,900
One month including room and board: €6,900 (subject to space availability)
Returning athletes have right to a 10% discount.
The fees include:
- The training program (at least 40 days on snow and the rest of dry-training);
- Races (including fees and transportation);
- Room and board in Alta Badia in a shared apartment
- Room and board in hotels at the glaciers and for the races
- Support in ski prepping for training and racing
- Team jacket and pants (only for those staying for the term)
- Italian language classes
- Administrative work, support for eventual visa
The best way to learn about our Academy, and for us to evaluate you, is attending one of our winter camps.
Differently from commercial camps, we tailor the camps to you, creating a mix of training with our athletes and of individual training. If possible and desired, FIS athletes will also have the opportunity to race alongside our team and under the guidance of our coaches: a truly unique and challenging experience, as South Tyrol is one of the most competitive ski areas in the world. Write us to know more.